Bhel Puri is one of the most famous street foods of India.This delectable melange of spices, veggies and rice puffs makes for a perfect healthy snack recipe. Bhel Puri is a simple yet delicious recipe, which goes perfect with lime water Here’s a simple recipe which you can follow and prepare street-style Bhel Puri at the convenience of your home. You just need a few ingredients easily available at your home.In fact, this is the simplest thing to prepare when you are not in a mood to prepare something exotic to satiate those hunger pangs.
So try this super delicious delicacy and relish it with your loved ones.
- Puffed rice( murmura ) – 1 1/2 cup
- Boiled chopped Potatoes – 2 medium .
- Fried peanuts – 100 grams
- Chopped Tomatoes – 2 medium
- Green chillies – 2
- Chopped Onion – 2
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Green chutney – 4 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 3 to 4 ( you can take also as per your choice )
- Chilli sauce – 4 tbsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lime juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh coariander leaves for Garnish.
- Take a large bowl, mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, green chillies,onions and cube potatoes in a large bowl, and mix them well.
- Mix chopped green chillies, green chutney (made of coriander and mint) along with chaat masala and red chilli powder, and add it to the bowl.You can also add your favourite namkeen or veggie to make this dish a little more interesting. If you like it youspicy you can also add some black pepper powder to the mix.
- Now, add the sev , salt as per required ,fried peanuts,tomato sauce,chilli sauce and mix them well.
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Serve immediately.