Mint (Pudina) Raw mango (Aam) Squash (Panna) is an Indian drink renowned for its heat-resistant properties. Pudina Aam Panna traditional Indian household summer drink which contain the goodness and exciting flavor of mint and mango. In Indian culture, it is regarded as a tonic believed to increase resistance against tuberculosis, anemia, cholera and dysentery.
- Raw mangoes – 3 to 4 medium size
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Black salt – 1tsp
- Salt as per required
- Fenugreek seeds ( methi ) – 1/2 tsp
- Mint leaves – 1/4 cups
- Ice cubes
- Place mangoes in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups Water . cook till soft or 3 to 4 whistles.
- Let it cool down completely and then peel the mangoes and get the pulp with the help of a spoon and discard the seeds.
- Now add the mint leaves along with fenugreek seeds ( methi ),sugar and 1/2 cup water into a blender, blend it and make a smooth puree.
- Remove it into a pitcher, add mangoes pulp ,roasted cumin powder, black salt, salt and mix it well.
- Add 4 to 5 cup chilled water, mix it again, pour it into the serving glasses.
- Then garnish it with mint leaves, ice cubes and serve immediately.
- You can also use grated jaggery instead of sugar .
- You can make the syrup of cooked mangoes, sugar and mint in advance and store it. Combine the syrup and chilled water just before serving.