This is very tasty and instant breakfast and very easy to make with available ingredients in home.The taste is amazing and will be loved by all.
- Semolina ( suji ) – 2 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 2 medium
- Green chillies – 2 to 4
- Ginger – 1 small
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Water as needed
- Coariander leaves
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl beat the curd until it loses all its lumps. Add suji and baking soda mix it well with the curd to combine them well. Add water as per needed to make it into a batter. Let it rest for about 15 minutes.(Add water accordingly to make the batter of a thick consistency.)
- Add all the chopped vegetables such as onion, coriander, green chilies, chaat masala, ginger mix all the ingredients well.
- Add salt to taste into the batter and mix well for a minute.
- In a deep bottom pan, add oil and let it heat. Now to check whether the oil is ready for frying, add a little bit of this batter and if it comes up immediately then it means that they are oil is ready for frying.
- Now taking a small amount of this batter in your hand or on a spoon drop them in the oil.
- Now fry the Pakode till the time they are golden brown from all side this can take anywhere from minute to minute and a half.
- Once they are golden in color from all side it’s time to remove them on a kitchen towel.
- Serve while hot with some green chutney or tomato sauce.
- I avoided using red chili powder or turmeric powder to the brilliant color, this is purely option .you can add the other spices.