Fruit Custard is probably the easiest and the yummiest dessert any one can churn up in just a few minutes time.All you have to do is to boil the milk and add sugar and custard powder to it and voila you have a delicious dessert for yourself. You can make this dessert ahead of time and just add fruits when you are ready to eat it.
- Milk – 1 litre
- Grapes – 200 gram
- Cream – 200 gram
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla custard powder – 4 tbsp
- Chopped apple – 2
- Banana – 2
- Coloured tuti fruti ( red green) – 2 to 3 tbsp.
- Keep 1 cup milk aside and boil the rest of it in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add custard powder in the milk that is kept aside.(Make sure there are no lumps and the powder has dissolved completely.)
- Add the milk with custard powder to the boiling milk.
- Keep stirring constantly and cook till the custard has thickened.
- Add sugar and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Remove the custard from heat and let it cool.( you can also put in refrigerator).
- Now add the fresh fruits in custard and colured tuti fruti. Serve chilled!.
- Do not add custard powder directly to the entire milk. It may form lumps.
- Add fruits only when you are serving the custard. The fruits leave water if added before.
- You can also add fruits of your choice.