Pineapple Raita is an easy-to-make side dish recipe.Made with chopped pineapple, thick curd and spices. Do try this pineapple raita at home you going to love it. And with the summers approaching refresh yourself with this cool salty and sweet pineapple raita.
- Fresh curd ( yogurt) – 1 cup
- Chopped Pineapple – 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder – 1/ 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Coarinder powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Black salt as required
- Coarinder leaves for garnishing
- Beat the yogurt in a deep bowl till smooth.
- Add salt, red chilli powder,sugar, roasted cumin powder, and mix well.
- Now add the chopped pineapple pieces to the yogurt mixture.Mix gently.
- Garnish with coriander leaves sprinkle some black salt and serve it.