Uttapam is yet another healthy breakfast recipe.Uttapam is little thicker and is topped with cheese and different types of veggies like onion, tomato, green chilli, etc. which makes it even more healthier and tastier.
- Rava / suji – 2 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Green chillies – 3 to 4
- Finely chopped onion – 2
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 2
- Grated cheese – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl add rava with water and set aside for 10 mins.
- Now add curd, salt and 2 tbsp water to the soaked rava. Mix the batter it must be not too thin or too thick. To bring consistency you can add more water.
- Heat the pan on medium flame.
- Grease the pan with oil and pour half of the batter and spread a bit gently.
- Sprinkle the veggies and press with a spatula.
- Add 1 tbsp oil along the edges of rava uttapam then flip it.
- Cooks until the veggies are partial done and flip back and cook until the rava uttapam lightly crisp.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over the uttapam and allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove it from a pan on plate and serve hot! With chutney or sauce.